• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Finally....conditions

roadrage

It seems that lately I haven't had any conditions while I'm near my radio. There hasn't been much work lately. I was off all last week and have only worked about 4 hours this week. Today I worked an hour and was done. I knew my toddler would just be sitting down to eat at his daycare. This meant I had a few minutes on my hands. I unclipped my 102 and sat in my driveway and got my numbers out there. I flipped several channels and made about 7 or 8 quick contacts. I flipped over to 27.3850 LSB and even got a few more. I am really happy about that. Since getting my 95t2, SSB hasn't gotten me any action. I had almost given up on it. I recently got a cheap tuner and it might have been all I needed. It may just be a coincidence but I didn't seem to have a problem getting my numbers called today. Got to sit and enjoy my radio for a change, instead of modifying things and getting frustrated. I didn't have a lot of time. But my 30 minutes was all I needed to get my radio fix and make me happy. :D

Reactions: 3 people

You always have "conditions". Just not always GOOD conditions.

I was first licensed in late 1959, right after the greatest solar cycle ever recorded. It hasn't been the same since. Literally.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.