• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FINALLY DECIDED ON A NEW RIG!!!

You mean he didn't buy a $5000 radio and then lied about it? How goshe.

I have some friends with way more money than me, so it doesn't surprise me when someone says they are buying a high dollar rig, or putting up a multi band beam, or buying an Alpha, or whatever. I don't understand the thrill of making it all up.

Brett

I never understand the fun in that. I do a lot of question asking when I am considering buying something, but I don't pretend to buy it and lead people on.

Brett

Some people go as far as to sell the things that the never bought and those people get published in the QRZ ham to ham reference section.

I'm not say we were played but I did think it was odd that the OP was the same person selling all his gear due to financial problems a couple years ago IIRC. If I am mistaken then apologies to the OP. If not then tell me your secret because I could stand to make that kind of turn-a-round on my financial state.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.