• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Flex Radio SDR-1000 on 11m

I would have to look at new version. .but flex 3000 was clearly marked under root/ tx conditions .

Did for a friend of mine ..back then the demo version was same main program for the transceiver version.

These are open source software radios and easy to find "well for computer geeks xD".

Love the receiver capabilities of the flex line.not the old old operating system it wanted and bugs throughout ..but that was awhile ago..who knows maybe the bugs are out not .

The above mention was for a Linux based system ..windows based if I remember right was in the registry.

Damn...your gonna make me download some software and not only hack it but make it work on windows 8.1...I hope your happy xD.

See what this will do with 5ghz 8 core processors ..solid state drives ..and quad fire amd r9 290x " 4 amd r9 290x crossfire together " 64 g of 1866 ram.
"Latest gaming pc"

What version do you want ?

powersdr 2.2.3 unlocked transmit

hi when i first got my sdr-1000 you guys were the only ones who had the software for it but it has gotten old and clunky so i learned some c coding and built a newer version this is a transmit unlocked version of powersdr 2.2.3i tried to upload it but it wouldnt let me so i had to post a link to it

http://www.cbjunkies.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1607&d=1394717903
powersdr 2.2.3 unlocked transmit

hi when i first got my sdr-1000 you guys were the only ones who had the software for it but it has gotten old and clunky so i learned some c coding and built a newer version this is a transmit unlocked version of powersdr 2.2.3i tried to upload it but it wouldnt let me so i had to post a link to it

http://www.cbjunkies.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1607&d=1394717903
Sure wish I could get this but cbjunkies won't even accept new members I guess. I registered and no email.

I understand that the SDR1000 isn't locked by the same firmware that the 1500,3000 and the 5000 is locked with for out of band coverage. If they can send you a patch to convert it to a MARs transmitter, thinking out loud. Can't the firmware be rewritten to unlock other features also? The way I see it is, they all have the same base form, just the 3k and the 5k have more connectors and a bigger PA section. I've heard a 5k on CB channels before and they sound very good. So in theory you could open the 1500 and 3k to work the same way as a 5k right.

Wow this software works well can speak to all the good buddies now :D
Yes it took a little :headbang to get it to work but all fine no problems.

Anyone tried any of the latest software ( v 2.2.3 ) or know where to get into the files to change the band edges.
Great forum thanks.
The software is not unlocked !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated