• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

Conditions aren't great today but I've made a few contacts, including @Shadetree Mechanic. I don't know about your end brother, but you were booming in here towards the end of our qso.
My plans are to keep the radio on all weekend and see what happens. Here's to good conditions, my radio friends!!
Thanks for the contact, always great to talk to you. The signal coming into my end was strange, and going in and out. But it wasn't fading in and out, more like up and down, if that makes any sense. Like the polarization was changing or the phase was changing. Like the tone was going up and down, but towards the end, it all straightened out. I will be on through out the weekend, hopefully we can do it again.

73 + 51

Good morning and all you fine people of wwdx have a great day of DX.
For 828 there's no radio time today so you folks will have to pick up my slack lol.

My youngest daughters have a valet recital and dad couldn't miss that for the world even though I don't understand much of it. Daughters take high priority today, radio takes the back seat.

Hopefully you guys have some big o'l fat propagation and talk around the world.

Good morning and all you fine people of wwdx have a great day of DX.
For 828 there's no radio time today so you folks will have to pick up my slack lol.

My youngest daughters have a valet recital and dad couldn't miss that for the world even though I don't understand much of it. Daughters take high priority today, radio takes the back seat.

Hopefully you guys have some big o'l fat propagation and talk around the world.

Have a wonderful time together with your daughters and family today!!!!

73's

Reactions: Eldorado828
Not sure where you're looking, but it appears from this side that 11 meter conditions are likely to be poor to non-existent today. We are still suffering the effects of the double CME that hit yesterday and the day before...........
The site I was looking at just updated to what you said in your previous post!!

I made six contacts this morning with my first cup of coffee. Then conditions were nonexistent on my second cup, and still are.
Well at least you made six contacts,I made ziltch, LoL I tried to give you a holler on 40 LSB but nothing but silent airwaves....I'm off to take a nap and maybe try again later this afternoon, have a great day Brother Dxer!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Well at least you made six contacts,I made ziltch, LoL I tried to give you a holler on 40 LSB but nothing but silent airwaves....I'm off to take a nap and maybe try again later this afternoon, have a great day Brother Dxer!!

73's
Conditions weren't great this morning, far from it. I just took what I could. I doubt it gets any better today, but I'll check occasionally and I hope to hear you @AmericanEagle575 Have yourself a great day as well.

73's

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanEagle575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.