• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT-101ex & EE

n4dxx

Jan 27, 2010
I have for sale 2 ft-101 series radio's.One for parts and the other will be good to go with some tubes..I have checked the rx on the working 101 and it's fine and i have seen this radio work just fine with a good set of tubes..Works on all bands will need cleaning and a fresh alignment and it has the am filter installed as well..300.00 shipped for the pair..To lower 48 only via ups or fed ex..If they dont sell here off to ebay..Also included a pic of the 2517 i have listed..

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 89

I have for sale 2 ft-101 series radio's.One for parts and the other will be good to go with some tubes..I have checked the rx on the working 101 and it's fine and i have seen this radio work just fine with a good set of tubes..Works on all bands will need cleaning and a fresh alignment and it has the am filter installed as well..300.00 shipped for the pair..To lower 48 only via ups or fed ex..If they dont sell here off to ebay..Also included a pic of the 2517 i have listed..
A pic of the parts rig..

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 3
When i say the working 101 needs alignment,when you install new tubes or used you will need to nutralize the tubes and possibly make a few minor adjustments.These radios are very simple to service with the manual..The radio will work with a set of tubes but to get full performance i would suggest a tune up..Thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.