• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy 2100 transmitting off freq

M

missouri 69

yeah , I know that a galaxy 2100 is an antique....LOL

AM is off freq, SSB is on freq, like you can be on 27.555 SSB lower or upper and switch to AM it will be 29.XXX or 24.XXX.....

so waht could be the problem??? and who works on a radio this old??

thanks

sam

</p>

yeah , I know that a galaxy 2100 is an antique....LOL

AM is off freq, SSB is on freq, like you can be on 27.555 SSB lower or upper and switch to AM it will be 29.XXX or 24.XXX.....

so waht could be the problem??? and who works on a radio this old??

thanks

sam

</p>

Hey, I don't know if you already got this problem solved, but... I have the same radio, and my biggest problem was that I didn't have it hooked up to the batt well enough.. Straight to the posts, fine hook up, but I stopped having problems when I hooked it up directly to the cigarette lighter. It stopped all of the problems it was having. I know you think it is hooked up well and all, but just try it.. It will most likely do it..

California Kid

You may want to take a peek at the original posting date, some posts from before 2006 seem to have been corrupted in the database, and sport the 1969 date... this is at least a 4 year old post, and "Sam" is no longer a member here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.