• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Dx-959 No Am Modulation/power/transmit

Not sure where your starting from with the high voltage the voltages from the switch AM USB LSB... D85 D86 D87 respectively check to see if D85 which is AM is the same and go out from there toward the output stages.

Not sure Aaron (8113) uses this forum anymore. A few years back he sold me his IC-718 and 8-pill taking a break from radio, and just a few months ago, I sold it back to him, so I know he got back into the hobby. I don't think he is active here any more though.

The 959 became a parts radio, I believe. All I know is that he gave me the only one that I knew he had and its sitting in a cooler under my deck serving as an organ donor.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.