• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy DX 95T2 - Practically NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Honorary Member Silent Key
Dec 18, 2008
Silicon Valley CA, Storm Lake IA
Shackpictures007.jpg

Shackpictures008.jpg

Serial Number T 60500386
Galaxy DX-95T2 10 Meter Radio

I got this radio about three months ago. Took it out of the box to admire it and run it for a few hours. It was purchased orginally from Sparky's. I doubt very much that it has more than 24 hours of use.

Used it on 'da bowl' on ch 6/AM to see if it was working as it should. Got some decent DX reports with it at that time (using just an IMAX 2000 antenna). I set the RF output control to 20 watts on AM and see up to 150 watts of swing. SSB sounds excellent too, and will go to 200 watts modulating.

Has all of the hardware still in the box - never used. I added some wire length to the power cord so I could hook it up to my power supply. This radio would be ideal with a noise-cancelling mic in a mobile!

Was asking $350 for it; but I will take $325 including shipping anywhere in CONUS. I will also insure it for that price. I prefer US Postal money order - no PayPal. I will ship it the day I get the money order. They sell new for $439 +shipping at Sparky's. This radio is three years old, got it from Russ (member on this site) and he never used it. I can't see any scratches on it.

PM me for details..

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.