• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy DX2527 Lifgts in display not working anymore?

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone out here ever have this happen with a Galaxy radio with this board or Chassis or a RCI radio of the same chassis?? The problem is that the lights once and awhile the frequncy display lights (only) would not come on and a few taps later there they were well it was great for a year and last weelk I happen to turn it on and no display lights so lastnight I took the radio apart and cantfigure it out!!! I was pokiking around on the display board and they came on for a second and went out.

It p!44ed me off because I couldnt get it to do it again!! I pulled the display board and resoldered the lightbulb leads to no prevail so now what?? Ide like to get this back together ASAP and back inline any help appreciated I will try and call DTB radio and ask Dave tomorrow if I have time........Tony

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.