• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy saturn echo please help????????????

excavator701

May 23, 2005
i have a galaxy saturn base the echo board in it went bad the #on that echo board is (eptoss) i have an extra board here out of a galaxy 88 which is an (eptossb50b board) i dont know if this board would work the hook ups are all different if it would work is there some one out here that can give me a step by step precedure on how to swap boards any info would help thanks!!!!!!!

Give this guy a call Ric 1-800-536-0109 , IM pretty sure he has what your looking for or something that will go in it's place.

hey switch that guy couldnt help me i guess i am going to have to find a shop somewhere that might have one laying around the problem im coming across is everybody thinks its an eptossb80b board but its not its just a regular eptoss board that comes with the old saturns and i want to say the older ranger base radios!!!!!!!

go to the galaxy radio website and email the galaxy techs ...they sell parts .i have even gotten parts free if the radio is under warranty.obviously that one is not but they should still have what you need .

i have already done that come to find out galaxy didnt make the saturn ranger did and ranger deosnt have tech support so i am at the mercy now of trying to find techs or shops that might have a regular( eptoss) board laying around so if there is any tech shops out there that has extra echo boards laying around that arer good pleases see if you have the one i need thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the board you are looking for.

Uncle Dodgem has all kinds of stuff laying around from the past 30 years LOL all you gotta do is email me and let me know you're interested, I'm easy to work with and I accept trades.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.