• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Grant(so many knobs) so little knowledge ;-}

T

thumbs1

Well got the Grant LT today and she is sweet. Got er in the truck and the SWR reads well below 1 and most of the time below .5. Sounds great!!

The "Reference Guide" is just that though reference. They don't go into much detail about the controls on the radio. Never had one with all these switches before. Sure could use some help.

I don't want to get into it all but how about the Mic and RF gain knobs. Is this just a guess or how do you know when they are adjusted properly? How do you adjust em properly?

I'll probably have more questions but one at a time for now.

Thanks guys

thumbs........Souderton, Pa.</p>

RF gain is a lot like squelch, turning RF gain down will only limit the signals, unless you have problems I'd leave it turned all the way up (to the right). Mic Gain, is the volume of your mic, I would also leave that all the way up, unless you are too loud because of running high power. hope this helps! ask anything else you want we're here to help.

Equipment:

Northstar 9000

RK56 mic

**NEW** Predator 10K
on a Triple Magnet Mount

and my baby,

Accurate Power 400 *Gold Edition*

ampgold2shine2.jpg

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,