• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help uniden pc78 ltw

6string

CB Lunatic
Jun 25, 2011
Hello here is problem is someone tried turning up the mod limiter and he frst turnd vr4 then vr5 i want it bak stock?

Hi.
Welcome to the forum...

You misspelled 'lunatic' - BTW - lol.

Turning it back to 'stock' is done by taking it to a CB shop. Don't even try to do it yourself - unless you want it to be worse than it is now. It requires special tools and some experience to do it right . . .

K well its hard to trust the nearest cb shop when they told me that they clip the mod for a tune

Do yall know if vr4 is the pot or is it vr5 cuz he said vr5 raised the deadkey and the mod it was shown 30db now its 5

Hey i got my radio fixed yesterday.I went to the cbshop and they tuned it and peaked it and I have 26 watts on it now. Problem 2 comes with bad coax now

I have tried and tried and the swrs are bad on my coax I think it has a short I cant get out over 2 miles. I grounded it to the bumper

TIme for more wire

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.