• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help with HR2510 Final PA mica caps replacement and more.

Looking good Bro, I know you have a lot of time on this radio. I guess at the end of the day it's that your project gets done and works, and does not end up having problems getting stored on a shelf. I sometimes wonder how many are out there that never got completed due to modifications.
What's the next mod to this wonderful little old radio?

Thank you Dr. You've been a big help. Thanks for the 22g wire to re-wrap the toroid's. ;)
Maybe changing out the MRF455 for an SD1446.
I've done all the BAT42 Schottky diode mods for the receive from this pdf by a Ham op in Germany - Jochen Heilemann/DG2IAQ that I found on here years ago, besides Rogerbird and DOC mods, and then some. The receive is quiet. I love this rig.
https://www.worldwidedx.com/attachments/modification-president-lincoln-pdf.13138/

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevboy0167

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated