• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hr 2510 capacitor info

tvrc18

May 1, 2011
I am going to replace the electrolyte caps in my 2510. I was looking in the service manual for values and noticed some of the capacitors have a c-095 or c-156 after the value listing. I looked at some of them in the radio and they look a little different from the other caps. Anyone know what this numbering means, is it a different tollerance or something. I know they have low leakage, general purpose and maybe one more style listed on the Mouser site for capicitors but not sure what this means or if it matters.

Reactions: Lt.Dan

The round ones with half turqoise color and half black in this diagram are elec caps,the others are mica,ceramic,mylar and maybe a few tantalums.

If you just want to recap the radio,replace only the elec caps,also use 25V or greater for cap voltages.

Hope this helps
Tecnicoloco

Attachments

• hr2510_pb111ab_main_pcb.pdf
    70.8 KB · Views: 35
Yes I know that, what I was asking the parts list for the electrolytics has a code after a few of them that some of the others don't. If you look at them on the board they are a smaller package and maybe they have a different tolerance rating or something. The code is like a c-095 and c-156. This is from the service manual that has all the parts and values listed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.