• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I-10K?

D

DaveMade32

Hey Jay, when is the next production run for the I-10-Ks?

73's, -=BattleAxe=-

Bax2879small.JPG
</p>

Hello DaveMade32:

The production lot of the Interceptor 10K will start the first thing in 2004 for tax reasons. Delivers are expected to start in Feb 04.

As testing continues on the Crusader 10K, five element yagi beam antenna, quit a lot has been learned driving modifications. The Hair Pin Matching System requires a proper Balun to allow the coax to NOT throw off the antennas tuning. A new Balun design is in the works. And is now being tested.

As said before, I get a lot of requestes for a small two element quad beam antenna that can turned by a TV Rotor. Customers want a true vert and horz capibility, as some manufactures do not offer this.

I also have requests for larger beam antennas, and this is also being worked. Special Boom to Element Brackets have been made in a Computer controled Milling Machine call a CNC Machine. I'll have photos of the new brackets on the web site in a few days. These Brackets are milled from Billet Aluminum stock, and have been tested, we can't break em!

This new bracket will allow the easy assembly of Quad Beams, and Cross Element Yagi Beam Antennas.

As 6 meters has recently been active I have a few requests for a short 3 or 4 element yagi beam, for 6 meters.

And a 2 meter Interceptor has been built with another vertical element stcked over the main vertical element, but needs testing. The 2 meter Interceptor will also work on the Murs VHF CB Band.

Dave Made 32 you should have just e-mailed me, hehhehehe

And I hope the saw don't wear out, neither..........

Jay in the Mojave

www.a1antennas.com/

</p>

Right on, Thanks Jay

I just learned my buddy has already been talkin with you - email or phone or what ever. He is going to order one up, I might just have him add one to the order.

Thanks

Merry Chirstmas

bax

73's, -=BattleAxe=-

Bax2879small.JPG
</p>

dxChat
Help Users