• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I Can't Believe It!

K

kamikaze255

Well, after hearing all the comments and flowers about the docs-tuned 2510's i had to see what all the fuss was about. How come you guys weren't being totally honest?? These radios can surely have NO competition in radios of the export variety.... That said...ive talked on it for about and hour today and most of that with Phil CDX501.....i can tell you it was bringing him in loud and clear with no extra noises to boot...as for the sound on his end......i hope he sees my post and tells you how it sounded. I don't think ill be needing my amp for this rig....good thing cause i tore it up. LoL GREAT RADIO DOCS!!!! Great doing business with you and I really appreciate the extra help with the chipswitch questions.

kamisig.gif
</p>

See Below!

<span style="color:yellow;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">CDX 951</span>
HR2600 003 (2).jpg

<span style="color:yellow;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">DOC'S RADIOS ROCK!</span>

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.