• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I Found While Cleaning

wildchild455

Mar 19, 2006
Was doing some spring cleaning and opened up a travel bag found from Copper Electronics old issues of "From The Desk Of Jack Steele" ( Cant Remember The Year) volume 1 issues 1 thru 6. I do remember that a friend gave them to me because it wasn't what he thought it was. I had totally forgot I had them.When did Copper Electronics shut down their forum I went there to do some checking and its gone. So I posted the find here later on in the week I will take some pictures and post them. Never know what you will run across while cleaning and getting rid of old clothes and things. Wont be parting with those issues I will read them for the second or third time since I have forgotten what they contain.

Uhm. Please no links to the forum, we had a little disagreement with the staff on that site.
They don't like there name mentioned here for some reason .....

Jeff

Last edited:
I can't remember where it was..... but a few years back I ran into a "mess" of those.... I downloaded a bunch but can't put my finger on them right now.

My child refreshed my memory they were given to me while I was in the hospital from a accident around 1986 by a CB friend that is no longer with us. I wish I could download the rest of them seems like some good reading.

Reactions: USXDriver

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated