• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

IC-7000 Hi-Res 7 inch monitor

North Texas Mudduck

Apr 5, 2005
i just found out that icom does not make a monitor for the ic-7000
what i bid on was a Icom ic-7000 7 " hi-res color monitor with stand
for 69.95.
what i got was a TFT 7 inch color monitor
that sells for 29 and 36 bucks
so when you want that icom monitor
just go to slinkyantennas.com and look a his little page
he advertises he has actual Icom monitors the one stop shop

they are not they are TFT back up rearviewing combo monitors
the guys ebay name is actually (ic-7000)

im told it will work just fine but i was going for the icom name setup
i wanted a something of a complete setup

ICOM doesn't and never has actually made a monitor for the IC7k.

the 7" tft monitor works very well, Walmart carries then under numerous "brand" names.

don't go much above 7" or the resolution will go down hill fast.

I have one with an RCA label on it (from walmart).

a few months ago, I talked with Gigaparts staff, they either now or will soon carry them too.

If he advertised it on eBay as an Icom monitor then you can file a complaint with eBay and most likely get your money back. They have TOS rules that prohibit alluding that something is a certain brand name that actually isn't. You're not even supposed to use a brand name the name in an auction title unless you're actually selling the brand name product. I'd get my money back and but it again somewhere else for half the price.

He should have worded it. "Hi-res 7" monitor for the Icom IC-7000" and not made it seem like you were bidding on an Icom monitor.

Attachments

• icommonitor.jpg
    icommonitor.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 365
If he advertised it on eBay as an Icom monitor then you can file a complaint with eBay and most likely get your money back. They have TOS rules that prohibit alluding that something is a certain brand name that actually isn't. You're not even supposed to use a brand name the name in an auction title unless you're actually selling the brand name product. I'd get my money back and but it again somewhere else for half the price.

He should have worded it. "Hi-res 7" monitor for the Icom IC-7000" and not made it seem like you were bidding on an Icom monitor.

heres his site you tell me what you think
SlinkyAntennas.Com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated