• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ic208h. Icom

nfsus

Yeah its turned off, touch it
May 9, 2011
Arkansas
I need the factory file for this radio. I can’t get it to adjust the software menus from the service menu. Having some issues. So I figure I can dump a fresh file and it might correct some things. Some instructions would be good too

ICOM America is the only source that I'm aware of for that information. I owned one for several years & I sold it to a local friend who still uses it today. Have you checked their website for the information? If you can't locate it I'd send them an email & I'm sure they can take care of it for you.

ICOM America is the only source that I'm aware of for that information. I owned one for several years & I sold it to a local friend who still uses it today. Have you checked their website for the information? If you can't locate it I'd send them an email & I'm sure they can take care of it for you.
Yeah nothing online. I emailed them this weekend. Since it will adjust in the service menu but doesn’t seem to hold after you exit I’m hoping it’s just a hex setting. And I really hope they will just send the factory hex values so I can edit them and that does it. Other than this it’s been a nice little radio.

IMG_1714.png

Well that wasn’t very helpful. The sent a link to the service manual. I’ve already got that. Hmmm well try try some more

Reactions: SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.