• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Icom 718 100W All Mode HF Rig, 11 Meter Ready

Hermit1382

Mar 13, 2010
Backwoods of North Georgia
Here's another piece of gear that's excess to my needs now that I have a 746. This Icom 718 was originally owned by a good local friend who served in Iraq and this was a travel radio that he took with him over there. So with this travel and use it has acquired some scruffs and scratches and a couple of small dings to the outer case. Front face looks good but there are a couple of scratches on the front of the main tuning knob. So I'll rate the overall cosmetics a 6 out of 10. Rig works 100% as should and has full output on all bands. Mars/Cap mod done so is ready for 60 and 11 meters. Transmits everywhere. Has optional UT106 DSP module. Has full length fused factory power cord. The stock mic got lost by the previous owner so comes with an MFJ hand mic with 8 pin plug. Sorry no manual but is easily downloadable online. Sorry no box either but will securely double box with lots of padding. Feel free to ask any questions.

$375 shipped Priority Mail includes insurance. This level insurance must be signed for so be prepared to sign for package. Mail payment or paypal fine. Lower 48 U.S.

Camera still charging, will post pics later today or Monday.

Attachments

• 002(2).jpg
    002(2).jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 006(2).jpg
    006(2).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.