• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

It arrived thursday

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Off to springfield,mo. Saturday. The arrl club is having a test and check meeting.they have programming cables and chirp so im taking my gt3hp mk iii and my radioshack htx 212 for a check up and programming the gt3.
P_20191027_083523.jpg
20190819_124542.jpg
s-l400 (5).jpg

Programming for what? I hope it's for world domination or at least something destructive but I have a feeling it's for some frequencies. So, which ones?
prolly all loco repeaters n duplex. Most settings have to be set via chirp

Reactions: 530
Programming for what? I hope it's for world domination or at least something destructive but I have a feeling it's for some frequencies. So, which ones?
hey might be able to get to you via repeater on that pocket rocket i sent you

Reactions: 530
I'm locked in a box, nobody can get to me now. Check back in a few weeks and see if I've gained freedom, haha.
did they give you the 1 flew over the cookoo nest treatment? Put you in 1 of those l0ve yourself jackets where you only hug yourself?

Reactions: 530 and RT431
But you must admit those are surefire love yourself jackets

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated