• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TH-G71A

Yep,she works great and looks as new accept for the DC Port boot. The
original Ni-Cad went shortly after I got it,but I got some Ni-MH's at a great price on Fleabey to replace it with and they work great and last much longer! Got 2 of them for the less than the price of 1 Ni-Cad shipping included. Still playing w/it and enjoying it for sure.
73.Chris.Slim CDX285.

I've had mine since about 1997/98. It replaced an Alinco HT that was damaged in an accident. The insurance company bought mine for me.(y) .They also wrote off my truck at the same time. :thumbdown: It is a great HT and the antenna performs well given that it is about the longest stock HT antenna that I know of. I also had to replace my batteries and picked up a BT-11 as well so I can throw in some AA alkaline batteries in a pinch. I do admit that I almost never use an HT anymore but I will not get rid of it even for a newer model.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.