• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

know anyone that works on the ts-130s

my2995dx

Apr 2, 2005
lancaster pa
Looking for someone that works on the ts-130s and that don't charge all but 200.00 for alginment.Doees anyone know any hf techs that work on these rigs

I know an all-service sales & tech guy in South Carolina. Have no idea how to get you in touch with through. He should have a listed phone number in the book which you could look up at switchboard.com Goes by Rally Sport CB shop. Advertises works on all ham rigs, tube equipment, all CB's and other electronics. See if you can look him up.

That's all I gots

interview.gif

I know an all-service sales & tech guy in South Carolina. Have no idea how to get you in touch with through. He should have a listed phone number in the book which you could look up at switchboard.com Goes by Rally Sport CB shop. Advertises works on all ham rigs, tube equipment, all CB's and other electronics. See if you can look him up.

That's all I gots

interview.gif

the only thing that comes up is john tv

Hey guy,

I talked to him this morning. He's just on the edge of my communications range and I could barely hear him due to early morning sun scatter. I did hear him say he could work on the 130's no problem, but couldn't catch his phone number. Conditions will be better later after the sun gets higher. I'll get his number later today and post it on here for everybody. He seems like a real straight-up guy and has tons of experience. Never heard anything bad about him.

Later today for sure

Okay here we go,

Like I said I couldn't hear him well earlier. He was in the mobile headed toward the shop.

He just moved to a better location near the interstate and doesn't have a hardline phone hooked up yet. So he gave an email address. I guess he checks it at home or has a Blackberry or something.

He said he has guys shipping him radios from further than driving distances all the time. So here ya go. Everyone is free to use him for repairs.

< bnplng@yahoo.com >

And That's Rally Sports CB Shop off of Exit 4 / I-85 in Fairplay, SC

If in the area, he hangs out on Ch 22

I know someone out here in California that services all kinds of ham gear. He's a bonafide radio tech. I have never had a need to use him, but know several people who have. If you need some more info, let me know.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.