• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lincoln/2510 etc

warhorse

Sep 23, 2005
uk
Hi thought i would ask the question i have in front of me a Lincoln/2510, the tuning stages appear to be fiddled with, sorted out the transmit strips so what’s the best way to go about ft-101 ?.

tuning ft101

Thought some one would have bucked the trend ''tee he'',, tune 101 as you do the tx - band for band hi mid low freq etc. get those BFO's out.

I'm not sure we get your question: You're asking about a 2510, then ask about a ft101?

This has thrown me for a loop as well :roll: ....("i have in front of me a Lincoln/2510, the tuning stages appear to be fiddled with, sorted out the transmit strips so what’s the best way to go about ft-101 ?.") ?????????? Whats the question is it about a 2510 / Lincon or a Yaesu FT-101?? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK IF THAT LlINCON IS CONTINUOUS TUNING????

ft101

1st if. Then ft101 - ft101- inductor no ft101, group of three on 2510/linc/2600..(do not touch).?i see the confusion, ''apologies'' to all.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.