• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lincoln in-line fuse size?

A

Alsworld

Hey all,

wondering what the recommended size in-line fuse for the older model Lincolns ya'll recommend for the power cord? Mine is the older 10 watt AM / 21 watts SSB Lincoln. I have gotten away with 4 amp quick blowing fuses but will occasionally blow them on sideband. Yeah Imagine that. I am being too cautious I guess. What is the norm? Running barefoot I only see about a 6 amp draw max on my power supply (while maxing audio on Sideband). No problems on am but I understand why. Should I jump to 6 amp fuses?

Alsworld

700 North West Florida

</p>

7 amp.That is what comes with the radio from factory.The older one you can probably get by with 5 or 6 amp.

CDX-22

YG22

2TA01

2TX922

AE922

2SF22

WV22

US Army

DDTXPlate.gif
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=tx922>TX922</A> 
texas.gif
at: 11/26/02 5:51:45 pm

Your welcome sir.Say hi to my cousin for me she lives in Florida.Be carefull hunting bambi when you come home for the holidays.Happy Turkey Day

CDX-22

YG22

2TA01

2TX922

AE922

2SF22

WV22

US Army

DDTXPlate.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users