• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

lincoln or export bracket

EDUK8TR

Galls is a company that sells accessories to law enforcement and emergency personel. They have a selection of mounting devices for 2 way communications and siren controls.

www.galls.com

Wayne C.

CDX-787<BR
HR2510

Magna Force 900

D104M6B

MR. COILY Single Coil

educate-01sig.gif
</p>

A word of warning: ONLY use bracket screws that are made for the Lincoln, HR2510, or HR260!!! IF you use any other screws they will be too long and will screw into the side of the radio's electrical board, making the radio not work, and being costly to repair from a confident tech. Be careful that you only use the original thumb screws.

finalsig4life.gif

</p>

looking for a bracket that i can mount my radio face up,i've seen them before but cant remember were,and for those guys that say make one,if i could i would'nt be asking,thanks.

"The trouble with experience is that by the time you have it you are too old to take advantage of it."</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.