• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Look at the reviews at the bottom! LOL!

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
Last edited:

pappy.gif
He got the reviews from Home > Buy > Cobra > Cobra Electronics 200 GTL DX 4-Channels Base CB Radio and Select 16 Reviews.

Wait a minute - I guess I didn't really answer the question!
killingme_01.gif

I like my 200 :D I must have gotten a good one as I have heard and seen the reviews from others and was worried. 6mo and still going strong :D It has been taken care of and is NOT peaked to the gills :D

Last edited:
The one I bought brandnew was a P.O.S.!! sent out 5-6 times if I remember right and Cobra themselves had it the last 2 times before sending me a fat check for refund minus the large amount I spent on shipping and insurance each time it was sent out!!

Perhaps just the earlier ones were really bad? I had one that was alright. The guy I sold it to is still using it.

Perhaps just the earlier ones were really bad? I had one that was alright. The guy I sold it to is still using it.

The one I have stored in the closet works great on ssb, 100+ watts and good receive but AM is a bit disappointing....but I am sure it needs a good tune. The early ones were awful and had a long list of problems. If you don't check the temp and let them overheat....BOOM!

GLR, everyone knows that you dont actually talk on CB radios.
High Voltage PMed me and told me so. :LOL:
LC

Like I said, mine is goin strong an have made many contacts with it :D Again mine is throttled back some, still doin 100+ on ssb but NOT maxed. With the new Sirio p-5000 mag mount, I even got into Italy on .375 :D Bout put the mobile in the ditch when he called my numbers back LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.