• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOOKING FOR A TUBE AMPLIFIER REPAIR SHOP

What a JOKE. I sent JD an amp to work on once in a perfectly packed box, peanuts and everything. He sent it back in an overused tore up POS box. What a douche bag.

W:LOL:W!! :w00t:UCH!!

I was thinking about that today the packing Ill have to do with this heavy old Ameritron when I ship it out. Its going to take quite a bit. I just have to decide on the best way to ship the tubes or how to seeings how the safest is to remove them although I may just have a new set of 4 put in right away.

I had an offer from someont to fix this thing so I am one step closer to getting this going it will have to go to Florida so PACK PACK PACK I will have to do. Now Ive never had to ship one of these out so I take it its best to ground out the tubes then pull them and pack them in a seperate box?? I may buy a new set of 4 6LQ6 and send them out aswell so I guess removing the old ones isnt all that critical or is it still advised to pull them for shipping?

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.