• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for Finco Stinger

fatdude1

Aug 13, 2006
Michigan
www.freeqwarez.com
Does any of you know of or heard of an antenna called the finko stinger. Maybe its not spelled right. But do i remember them to a point. They where a ground plane that looks like the maco V5/8. Just wondering maybe someone has one or the paper work for one .

thanks fatdude1

I had a Finco Stinger 840 many,many years ago.It was a dual polarity yagi-quad basically like a Wilson Shooting Star or Moonraker Four.It had a square boom so element attachment was very good and easy.

finco

I had one for about ten years, until I moved and couldnt get it all apart<weather, rust etc>, a great antenna, I think the company went out of biz in the early seventies

doctor :shock:

Re: LOOKING FOR

fatdude1 said:
Does any of you know of or heard of an antenna called the finko stinger. Maybe its not spelled right. But do i remember them to a point. They where a ground plane that looks like the maco V5/8. Just wondering maybe someone has one or the paper work for one .

thanks fatdude1

How about this antenna?
SATURN Base Antenna SM-100

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.