• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for Manuals

wldgoos

Aug 9, 2008
Hope this is the right spot for this :confused:.. I'm looking for 2 manuals:

The 'Owners Manual for the General Stonewall Jackson'..
The 'Service Manual for the General Stonewall Jackson'..

I've looked all over the net for the downloads but can't seem to find them anywhere :headbang.. Your help would be greatly appreciated (y)..

Thank you very much..

Could this radio be the same as the Galaxy DX2517? The front panel looks exactly the same.
If somebody here doesnt know, you could look at the DX2517 schematics and documentation and compare with your stonewall jackson.

The company that Imports that radio was to cheap to have any kind of service manual printed up.It has the old 3600 board and the old 2990 AMP.Number one problem is regulator in radio not having enough Heat Sink Compound on it same goes fro AMP section.

the best cheap way is to use the old saturn sevice manual for the radio ,and use schematic from rci 2990 for power supply and amp

Thank you for your help.. I appreciate it very much.. I'll check into everything you sent.. Thanks again...(y)

Hope this is the right spot for this :confused:.. I'm looking for 2 manuals:

The 'Owners Manual for the General Stonewall Jackson'..
The 'Service Manual for the General Stonewall Jackson'..

I've looked all over the net for the downloads but can't seem to find them anywhere :headbang.. Your help would be greatly appreciated (y)..

Thank you very much..

go to ultimatecb.com. they have it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.