• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lots of Radios / Accessories

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I just finished listing several radios and a very nice Silver Eagle microphone on Ebay.

All of the radios have been tested thoroughly and are in good working order, but if you have any questions, please ask.

All auction sales are No Reserve, buyer takes it auctions. They are running for 7 days starting this evening. Among the items listed are:

• Cobra 18 WXST-II 40 Channel CB Radio with Weather
  • Cobra 21 LTD WX Classic - 40 Channel CB with Weather
  • Sears Roadtalker 40 - 40 Channel CB Radio (Modifiable PLL)
  • Realistic TRC-421A CB Radio (Rough but works great)
  • Astatic TUG9 Silver Eagle Desk Microphone

See My Current Auctions

I also have one Antenex 3/4" NMO Hole Saw remaining. I'm down to the last one of these. It is available via $24.95 but it now, but if someone from this forum wants it, make an Ebay offer of $19.95 and it's yours.

Thank You

Hole saw sold yesterday evening. If I get any more of them I'll let you know. I purchased a lot of 3 at a hamfest a few months ago. It was cheaper to buy 3 from a hamfest table than it was to buy just one off of Ebay or from a retailer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.