• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lumpy does it again Belly Buster Challenge Wall of Fame

Hey 4040, Lumpy Seems like a good guy, maybe you should take him down and have his HDL/LDL levels Checked??
Don`t want to see the guy have a clogged Artery or a coronary or something like that.....
Maybe he should switch to a Mega-Salad or the most fruit cups in an hour?

Jeff

I hear ya barking....lol.....I like to eat as well, and my Fink`n Doctor gives me a royal lecture every time i step on the scale!!!
Lump Can pack it down for sure......might need to encourage him to Diet in between Pizzas... hahahahha

Jeff

Ward they will be putting his name up soon.....He just got his stuff in the mail

This will allow him to get a free pizza every month for a whole year.
Q: What was his time on that?
Did he break a record?

BTW - I went to that same pizza place many years ago at the start of my very first date! It was called something else then; "Pizza 'n Pipes" I think...

Cool he did it in 29 min. Next Thursday Lumpy is going to eat The 521 Burger it is 44 ounces of beef with all the fixings .....
Come on Down to McCovey's Restaurant if your in the Bay Area......

Cool he did it in 29 min. Next Thursday Lumpy is going to eat The 521 Burger it is 44 ounces of beef with all the fixings .....
Come on Down to McCovey's Restaurant if your in the Bay Area......

That's in Walnut Creek. A bit of a drive from the S Bay Area. Is Lumpy's claim to fame 'gastronomic fortitude' - or does he operate a radio as well?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.