• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco 1KW

Yup,

That's a 2 KW PEP amp but, the only problem would be finding tubes for it if your ever needed them.

0ad4_2.JPG

NEW TUBE = GE M2057 / M-2057 = NOS ~ 8950 = USA - eBay (item 190061147939 end time Dec-23-09 09:24:31 PST)

Ya I agree, man I wish it was 1975 again, but then again, probably a good reason these amps are in such good condition: they were hidden away!

I think alot of people used one of these and the got huge paranoid and boxed it.

I could be wrong but I remember just 2 decades ago you would be instantly ratted for anything so I gather when that amp was made, you could get raked over the coals for running a boot.

All the town grannies would be all over you.

Ya I agree, man I wish it was 1975 again, but then again, probably a good reason these amps are in such good condition: they were hidden away!

I think alot of people used one of these and the got huge paranoid and boxed it.

I could be wrong but I remember just 2 decades ago you would be instantly ratted for anything so I gather when that amp was made, you could get raked over the coals for running a boot.

All the town grannies would be all over you.

Especially if they could not get over you.:whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.