• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

maco duster orange face

fiddler

Radio Nut
Oct 26, 2009
NC
Hi, i need a picture of the inside of a duster amp if anyone has one. I have 2 maco 3oo mobile amps and 4 maco mini brutes one modified to use 6lq6 tubes but missinf the keying ciriut out of several. Have all new 2057 tubes and 8950 with new transisto0rs for all except the keying and antenna relay circuit can anyone please help.

The keying and antenna relay circuits are pretty much the same on all three Maco mobile amps. For that fact almost the same as in the base units also. You do however have the power relay in the mobile units that the base does not. This activates the high voltage power supply.

http://www.cbtricks.com/Amp/maco/maco_mini_brute/graphics/maco_mini_brute_sch.pdf

This ought to get you going on it. I've got a Duster around here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and get a photo for you if you still need it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.