• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco echo box wiring ?

Y

yellow zonker

I have a small 12 volt Maco ( no model # ) echo box that I want to hook up to my Robyn T-240D base. Any one know if its possible or how to do it? I think they came wired for a Cobra but not sure.Thanks, Wayne.

</p>

Bump...Does anyone know anything about this box? Is it old? Does it work well? It has reverb, echo, talkback, balance, and volume controls.
Wayne

Got pictures or a review link for it?
External boxes are a nice play if one wants to keep an older radio stock and relatively unhacked.
Personally, I've never seen the item that you want to discuss here...

EDIT:
The original post here by a 'guest' ("yellow zonker") is posted from 12-31-1969?!?
There wasn't even an internet - let alone a PC - at that time.

Whazzup wit dat?!?
Explination...please?!?

Got pictures or a review link for it?
External boxes are a nice play if one wants to keep an older radio stock and relatively unhacked.
Personally, I've never seen the item that you want to discuss here...

EDIT:
The original post here by a 'guest' ("yellow zonker") is posted from 12-31-1969?!?
There wasn't even an internet - let alone a PC - at that time.

Whazzup wit dat?!?
Explination...please?!?

I was "Yellow Zonker" and started that thread. Yeah...it's an old thread. I was banned for hacking and had to change my name. I didn't hack the site and have no idea why I was accused of it. Anyway, I will take a picture of the thing. I like the vintage stuff and Maco has been around forever.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.