• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum 257 Blue

In my old one, the adjacent channel rejection was the worst. Not just that, it seems the IF gain is jacked up so much that driving by anything using electricity (power lines, stop lights, neon signs) caused a high noise floor. Also it just picked up anything that radiated in the mobile.....

Have you tried this new one mobile yet?

</p>

Wow, the whole world is turning blue......

Blue displays, blue meter lights, and now blue frequency counters......whats next?

LOL

Blue_Freq.jpg

A Blue Sun?

Jeff

<span style="color:eek:range;font-family:helvetica;font-size:large;">RadioActive</span>

20040427_0100_eit_171.gif

</p>

Hey Freecell, how much does that radio end up costing once you add the channel guard to it?

</p>

Yes that is the New Workman Counter, but I can`t tell ya how it works, A freind of mine e-mailed me that picture.

Jeff

<span style="color:eek:range;font-family:helvetica;font-size:large;">RadioActive</span>

20040427_0100_eit_171.gif

</p>

has anyone seen the new magnum 257 blue backlighted model from rf limited yet? i've been thru a half a dozen of them or so and i was hoping to compare notes. i liked them so well i decided to pick one up for myself.

anyone?

Radio/RF Technicians Information Exchange

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=freecell>freecell</A> at: 1/9/05 11:25 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.