• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum Omegaforce S45

N

NorthStar34

I figured by now we would atleast have one review on these rigs since Dealers and Disributors have had them in stock for a few days. Anyone got one yet?

</p>

I'm probably the only dealer to have ordered one. I don't care for the "top gun" board, and if you drop the carrier below 2.5w the radio won't swing...and I mean won't swing. Audio seems quirky (likely due to the processing through the "TG"), receive was good, better than previous models. I don't like the clarifier tied to tx and rx with only 1.5kz slide.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

Yes you can still "step", radio does have a better rx than previous models.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Well hell, RR....If you don't like it, make me a deal I can't resist....

I'm not joking....heheheh

Moleculo

</p>

The one I had in stock is sold already. The guy actuall sounds incredible on the radio, but it's just finicky to get set right. I'm sure it has the same sensitivities as previous Magnums such as swr, ground, and impedance must be close to perfect or you'll have problems. Anyway, that particular customer sounds good on it and loves it.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.