• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ 259B

D

Devildog 985

Glad to hear that. I got mine sitting right here but am still waiting on my rechargable batteries for it. :)

ddsig.jpg
</p>

After playing around with the newest toy-MFJ259B. I can say that I have a R50 and X0 with swr of 1.0 with the Predator 10K with tri mag mount on 4 runner. Alot of fun useing the analyzer! Next is the big rig antenna a dual coil 10K. After useung this meter a simple swr meter is crude. Although I understand the overkill with this meter. Neverthless nice to play with and get those numbers. It eliminates problems that might occur due to improper resonance. Radio and amp work much better together now. Later, Boomer111 (AKA) Seamaster111

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seamaster111>Seamaster111</A> at: 1/18/04 7:38 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.