• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ 949E HF Antenna Tuner w/ 12V Wall Wart for Lights

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi gang, Here's a good MFJ 949E 160~10 HF (includes CB) Antenna Tuner. Good for up to 300 watts input. Power scale is switchable 30 or 300 watts. Works 100% as should. 2 coax inputs, 1 coax input for a wire antenna and dual terminals for balanced wire input (450ohm ladder line.) Internal 4:1 balun and a Dummy Load. Button for Peak or Average reading. This is the model with the all white front lettering as you can see in the pics.

I'm not the original owner. Came to me with a few little marks and scratches as you normally get with any used gear but looks pretty good. I'll give it a 8.5 out of 10. Also when I got it the previous owner had replaced some of the knobs with others for some reason. I didn't like them so I ordered new originals from MFJ, so has all new matching factory knobs. Also the factory incandescent meter light bulb was burned out so I replaced with one of the cool slow color changing LEDs that I think looks great. Turn light on/off via red button on front. I have every LED color in the rainbow so if you're not interested in the color changing LED, I can put in any of these for you: White, Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Orange or Amber-Yellow. Just say which you'd rather have instead.

Includes 12V wall wart adapter which plugs in the back for the meter light and a clean photo copy of manual.

$125 shipped Parcel Post with insurance. Paypal or money order. No trades at this time.

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 508
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 346

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.