• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mic wiring book

T

TonyV 225

Hey all Merry Christmas. I have noticed a few questions about Mic wiring Well you can look at Gayles post which is pretty helpful or I had aquired one of those inique guide to mic wiring books it has alot of common wirings ofcourse to be technical it doesnt have every single wiring but there are alotand it is a pretty usefull book. Some of the other books have some ok knowledge in them also like these modification bibles H nY and Copper sell. The only thing is I wish they would explain or print the HF or ametuer radio wirings a little mor and easier to read for the novice the normal tech looks at this and says how basic but when the avaerage enthusiist looks at it it looks to be greek where your normal 4-5 pin ist a piece of cake anyways that mic wiring book for its cheap cost is a pretty good investment in my opinion anyways . Just a thought....Tony......

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.