• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mirage 88 sale or trade for 4pill

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
hey guys ,this is our mirage 88 one owner .we own this since new.last year it went to sparkys for a channel led replacement .factory color green.
this has been a great radio for us .was in the wifes pickup for years.it was pulled last year when we sold her pickup .its been sitting since .
radio has been clipped and had r238 swing mod .nothing else .
very good shape with just some scratches around the mounting area which is expected.
45 -50 peak dual final rig .you just dont see these up for sale anymore .kinda rare these days .you will get radio ,bracket,knobs,manual ,power cord .
200.00 shipped or trade for 4 pill 2879 amp ,davemade please .might consider others ,ask me .this is a fine radio.its a sideband virgin.....we dont do the ssb thing .limiters are easily replaced if thats a issue .
so to sum it up a great radio thats been clipped and has a swing mod ,if any of that is a issue for you please pass on this radio.i take paypal and money orders .
trades are straight up i am not adding anything for a trade .this radio is rare ,amps are not .thanks guys........

mvc001x1dn.jpg

By null at 2005-11-26

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.