• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mods for HR 2600

M

missouri 69

hi

any one have mods for HR 2600 10 meter radio??

freq expansion mods or anyothers

thanks

sam

</p>

To my knowledge, a HR2600 can only be expanded by the use of the chipswitch mod.

I will stand corrected is needed.

Growling_Dog.gif

Big Dog

27mhz.gif
</p>

You can change a rock in the radio, and drop it 2MHz or 4MHz if you want the 12 meter band. That would mean that when you are on 28.000.0 o0n the display, it will TX/RX on 26.000.0.The display will be off by 2MHz

It works, but I would spring for the ChipSwitch, it gives you a LOT of features for the work you would have to do/have done.

If you wanted to switch back and forth you would have to get the new rock(crystal) and build a small board to mount both on, with a few components to switch and tune it for proper frequencys on each band.

Or just swap the 22MHz rock out and re align the radio for one new band.

Jeff

<span style="color:eek:range;font-family:helvetica;font-size:large;">RadioActive</span>

20040427_0100_eit_171.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=audioshockwav>AudioShockwav</A> at: 3/23/05 5:47 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.