• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mr.coily antenna"s

hi everyone,first,i just came across this forum and have to say everything about it is great.defiently wanted to join this one.i went straight to the antenna section,reason? i just bought mr.coily"s duel coil enforcer competion antenna.

i read some of the experiences people here have and experienced with different antenna"s.over the years i went through alot of them,from radio shack,(at first,shhh.)then to the bigger wilsons and then to the 102in whip and then to i thought would be my favorite,the predator 10K.

the 10K is one heck of an antenna but after using mr.coily"s enforcer there"s no way i could go back to any of the other ones.audio transmit,receive,durability,and looks are awsome.its actually quieter then the 10K on the roof,and the big mast helps hold the stinger more straighter.

iv"e talked to other people who can"t or are iffy about running something that size,(wrong thinking there),and went and got one of his other dx antennas.(good thinking there)they are really happy they did.some are begginers and some have been out on the waves for many years.

we all agreed that if mr.coily was making these antennas a long time ago we could and would of stuck with his product and save ourselves alot of antenna money over the years.his base antennas are awsome also,what craftmenship.

i had to post this because i"m really excited with my new antenna and its powerful performance.

Thanks coondog..It was great working with you and if you ever need anything at all feel free to give me a RING!And tell your friends if they want first rate antennas and top notch customer service i am here ready to get them fixed up..73sss Dan...www.mrcoily.com

I figured as much,No matter Doc facts are facts if a person is happy and post something good and truthfull its always a commercial and you know that.To bad you have to look at it that way.Thanks coondog i would not expect to many hand shakes around here it's pretty much all one sided...I appreciate you taking the time to post have a great super bowl weekend...Coily :Wavey

your welcome mr.coily.i got a chuckle from doc"s reply.i didn"t intend for my post to sound like a commercial i was just stating facts from my experience with different antennas over the years and then having your great product with all the great compliments i"ve been getting since using your product.have a nice day.

yea its a good old treeing walker,had two of them,mother and daughter, and a nice blue tick.mother was finished and daughter was becomming a great hound.the big blue tick sure could rattle the tree tops when he treed.

mother died of old age and daughter end up having diabetes and eventully died from complications from it.sure did bum me out when that happened.she had great protential.my blue tick,(and actually his sister down the road)started getting these big tumors on there body about the same time when they reached 6 to 7 years of age,

after having his lanced a few times from the vet he ended up dying from it all.must of been in the blood line.this all happened about 5 years or so ago all within a 2 year period of each of the hounds,boy was i ever bummed.i"m going to get back in to it soon.sure love training a pup to be a great coon hound.

i"m here in southeast michigan where were loaded with coons and of course where city people are buying all the land :( :( sure is getting scarce except for state land.

coondog said:
yea its a good old treeing walker,had two of them,mother and daughter, and a nice blue tick.mother was finished and daughter was becomming a great hound.the big blue tick sure could rattle the tree tops when he treed.

mother died of old age and daughter end up having diabetes and eventully died from complications from it.sure did bum me out when that happened.she had great protential.my blue tick,(and actually his sister down the road)started getting these big tumors on there body about the same time when they reached 6 to 7 years of age,

after having his lanced a few times from the vet he ended up dying from it all.must of been in the blood line.this all happened about 5 years or so ago all within a 2 year period of each of the hounds,boy was i ever bummed.i"m going to get back in to it soon.sure love training a pup to be a great coon hound.

i"m here in southeast michigan where were loaded with coons and of course where city people are buying all the land :( :( sure is getting scarce except for state land.

I hope you get another pup soon....Their the best !!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.