• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr. Coily Antennas .......

smalltiredart

Apr 26, 2005
It's nice to know there are still some stand up business guys out there like Dan at Mr. Coily.

I had a 15'' shaft Enforcer DX that I wanted made a 22'' shaft. I calld Dan and he is taking care of it at no charge ! He was very nice and a glad to help a fellow DX'er.

I can't wait to order that new bad ass comp monster from him. His antennas tune great and are some real quality.

446 Phoenix AZ

i agree coily makes a good antenna and is good to deal with, my dx coily is very strong + it tunes and performs very well :D

They are good antennas...and from what I read on his site a couple of days ago, there fixin to get even better! Read where he's going to make them, so you can change the shaft's out!

Like on the Predator 10K antenna, you will be able to change the shaft size's from say a 8'' shaft, to a 22'' shaft, just by un-screwing it, and screwing another one on! This way, if you decide to put the antenna on a different car or truck, and need a different size antenna, you wont have to buy a whole new one. (may need to get another stinger thou.)

IMO, I think this is the one thing, that has been missing from the Mr.Coily line of antenna's... ;)

jessejamesdallas said:
They are good antennas...and from what I read on his site a couple of days ago, there fixin to get even better! Read where he's going to make them, so you can change the shaft's out!

Like on the Predator 10K antenna, you will be able to change the shaft size's from say a 8'' shaft, to a 22'' shaft, just by un-screwing it, and screwing another one on! This way, if you decide to put the antenna on a different car or truck, and need a different size antenna, you wont have to buy a whole new one. (may need to get another stinger thou.)

IMO, I think this is the one thing, that has been missing from the Mr.Coily line of antenna's... ;)
THERE AIN'T BUT ONE THING WRONG WITH IT. IT'S 11 YEARS LATE. KALE

jessejamesdallas said:
Not so sure I would call it Love"....Unless this is what they call a "Love/Hate" relationship! :bash

It's all good "jessejamesdallas" ... :naughty Good talking with you the other day..on "28"....Talked with "bad gas" and a few other also out of Dallas! again today,I have my saburban all dialed in :twisted: and will have the :twisted: 16 :twisted: back in line here soon,still finishing up the 7/8 heliax install and repainting the roof for a new set of mounts,But i will be out there most everyday!so until next time...I'll be reading the mail...Coily

smalltiredart said:
It's nice to know there are still some stand up business guys out there like Dan at Mr. Coily.

I had a 15'' shaft Enforcer DX that I wanted made a 22'' shaft. I calld Dan and he is taking care of it at no charge ! He was very nice and a glad to help a fellow DX'er.

I can't wait to order that new bad ass comp monster from him. His antennas tune great and are some real quality.

446 Phoenix AZ

Thanks for the flowers! Your all fixed up.........Coily

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.