• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY CBR COBRA 29 IS HERE

H

hossless

I hear "Cherry Popper" is very good at what he does. I will know for myself soooooooooon...

Hossless

</p>

Step, got your PM about the RX problem with this radio. Also followed up your other post. Let me know what you decide to do.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

lookearth452034.gif

A word to the wise is not necessary; it’s the stupid ones that need the advice. - Anonymous</p>

Hell yea this baby is sweet. took it out and hooked it up to the bird first thing. Nice very nice 6 watt bird.......on a 10 watt slug.. set my echo on it and mic gain wide open and no squeel at all. on air reports are great..... one local said no way its a cobra. but no way its a galaxy or any other export he has ever heard. said it's to clean.

I then called RJ.. praised him and tried to call cherry who did the tune on it.. but no one answered phone. will call monday.

Rj said take it in the house and try it on the dosey so i did and they are tight .. 0 watt dead key swing 20. pep.. 0 watt dead key swing 9 watt RMS. then hook them to a bird in the house and see 8 watts bird just like he said i would. In the house is a little better but all i can say is WOW>>>>>>>

did a watergate and i love it.. running it with my rk56 cause i hate background noise in my signal... here is what i had done

cbr peak

talk back

Var power in the Rf gain spot with Rf gain still there (2 knobs)

echo in the delta tune........

<span style="color:eek:range;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">THANKS CBR FOR DOING WHAT YOU SAID YOU COULD DO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

3639f557.gif

<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">EAST COAST WATTS just a SWINGING</span></p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.