• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Setup

Thanks for all great comments guys! I use a 6 position antenna/transceiver switch box so I don't have to change coax that often. I can only have one turned on at a time. The wires are all there in the back, just can't see them very well! That's a good thing! I only have one antenna so far. A Shakespeare ABS 1600 Military Stick. Works very well for me on this station. I made up a 6 position rotary switch box for a external speaker. I use a "Sounds Sweet" speaker. Since this picture I have added a Robyn 500D, Royce 642 and a ICOM 706 Mark II G on a additional small table to the left of this desk. I know it is overboard!! I just always like these models of radios! I like to collect Robyns too!

One helluva shack.It brings back memories of back in the day when I ran a 3-5875 Superbase and a Turner mic.It always got me flowers on the audio.

Carmen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow!! What a setup!!!!...Now I'm Jealous!

Molon Labe!
Sears Roadtalker 40, Cobra 85, President Washington.

Yep Molon Labe!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.