• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my shack (UPDATED PICS)

BIONIC_TEXAN88

Aug 1, 2005
TEXAS PINEYWOODS
brought the shack in the house instead of the shed. I have a big closet so I put it in there. scanner is a rat shack pro-2030 and the 2m rig is a kenwood tm-271a. the antenna is a discone in the attic and a tram 1480 on the push up pole. I am very pleased with the tram so far.

100_0596.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0591.jpg

Nice electronics, but I wouldn't place a container with liquid in it on top. At the very least that can will leave a nasty ring and worst if it spills. If you need a status symbol get you a big picture and hang on the wall. Accidents do happen.

Pretty cool how you change from one thing to the other Tex over the last few years , with all the radios/amps and antenna's that you have bought , traded and re-sold , you would have one hell of a collection dude.It's all good man !! been there done that over the years , I some times wish I just had more greenbacks to play with nowadays . IM sure in a month or two you will have a new set up to share with us. It's all about having fun and I think you do. :) Peace

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1