• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Station

tuner

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
My Station (updated)

stationpics001.jpg

These are pics of my Madison , hope this helps LC
dadsradios005.jpg

dadsradios006.jpg

dadsradios007.jpg

dadsradios008.jpg

dadsradios009.jpg

dadsradios010.jpg

dadsradios011.jpg

dadsradios012.jpg

dadsradios013.jpg

dadsradios014.jpg

Thanks for the look...

Last edited:

LOL

LOL 151 .....I've seen your station.... mine is a far cry from yours lol

Thanks for the look...

Not so. Quantity does not mean better. You have some radios there I have yet to be able to find in the shape and at the price I am willing to pay.
I have probably been at this insane hobby longer than you and have had more time to accumulate more crap than I can ever use at one time.
I just updated my shack photos tonight to reflect a few additions on the bench.
I am pleased to finally have a Kris Big Boomer, have not gotten it in line yet but have been cooking it off for the last few days.
CB stands for Constantly Buying and Constantly Broke, keep on acquiring those pieces! :D

thanks for the pics tuner!

they are great and will help in future threads about this chassis.

unfortunately you have the older style power supply (doesnt mean its worse, just different) and i must have the oddball.

looks like your madison has had a few mods also.

nice station!
LC

Thanks 151, I look forward to seeing more rigs from your station for sure.
Also Thanks LC for all your help with my Madison, the mods need to be looked over again, I just have the extra freqs( but I do want to get "The Mod" in place of the current freqs) I have a Dial a watt to go from 0 to 4.5 watts, my old cb shop I used to deal with put in a CrazyMod switch that enabled me to go from 100% to Nuts % I will likely do away with it.I do like my Clarifier, if I'm on channel 30 with it cranked all the way to the right, it is on freq.When I turn it to the left I can slide back to ch 29 and a little past by a few khz. It can be touchy but it does tune quit well. I would like to find some original knobs for my Madison, anyone have some spares to sell? please let me know, Thanks

Tuner

very nice setup, have you ever grabbed the wrong mic? I have more than once but the biggest mistake was trying to work a rare DX station and I set the mic down to grab a pencil and this was after trying to get a contact for about 3 hrs and then trying to answer him with the wrong microphone. Took me two more days to finally work the station.

lol

very nice setup, have you ever grabbed the wrong mic? I have more than once but the biggest mistake was trying to work a rare DX station and I set the mic down to grab a pencil and this was after trying to get a contact for about 3 hrs and then trying to answer him with the wrong microphone. Took me two more days to finally work the station.

:p Yes I have...........then ya wonder why you get no response.
I have done that with my dual band and my 220 rig(not shown) I should show you my homebrew single lever paddle and my Junkers straight key.

Tuner

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.