• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

my usual yearly firearm gift to me from me

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
every year i buy a firearm for me.sometimes pricy sometimes not.
needed a simple pistol to carry in my pickup for pests. the 9" barrel is fine got it sited in n groups well. nice trigger too. came with both .22 s,l,and lr cylinder and ,22 mag cylinder. its not expensive but well built,owned a couple others but traded em off. this 1 is a keeper
IMG-6255.JPG
IMG-6254.JPG
IMG-6253.JPG
every year
IMG-6252.JPG

9" barrel is a big one! Those are good buys, especially for the price.
yes, the low end heritige's are not so fine. the trigger is a 1.7 pound SNAP no long pull or gritty feeling travel to fire. like snapping a glass rod

The reason we shoot a 88 Mag is because they don't make a 89 Mag, yet. While travelling in Montana / Wyoming a few months ago had to stop and clear off the wind shield of the truck, there was a bunch of guys getting ready to go deer hunting unloading horses and packing them up. I walked over and asked what the deal, with bright eyes replied, going deer hunting.

I noticed a few had chest mounted holsters with a large pistol. I asked them about them and they said all you half to know or care about is if you half to use it just once over the years its worth it! Guy gives his card and says call me we can take on a few more guys on the hunting trip.

I thanked the guy, and had to hit the road. Wow what a great bunch of guys. Ill bet the camp fires are entering.

Jay in the Grate Mojave Desert

That reminds me... I've been looking for a DA .22lr revolver that's not gonna break the bank. Yea, S&W makes them, but for something that I'll just use for fun plinking, I'm hoping for something in the $200-$250 range. So many of the inexpensive .22 wheel guns are SA only.

Reactions: Rwb
every year i buy a firearm for me.sometimes pricy sometimes not.
needed a simple pistol to carry in my pickup for pests. the 9" barrel is fine got it sited in n groups well. nice trigger too. came with both .22 s,l,and lr cylinder and ,22 mag cylinder. its not expensive but well built,owned a couple others but traded em off. this 1 is a keeper
View attachment 58290View attachment 58291View attachment 58292every year View attachment 58293

I've got an old H&R Buntline .22 with both cylinders. It aint no conceal piece that's for sure.

Reactions: Rwb and 2RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated