• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need a texas star yellow ssb button lens cover

Brandon
I do not mind if it says DELAY on a used button cover. Would prefer the letters SSB on it.
For the record again...CBWORLD has the delay button cover but its like $15 for 1 button cover shipped and it says delay on it. For that price I would want it to say SSB.

Looking for a used button cover that someone wants to part with at minimal cost if possible.
Delay button for $3.50

F__k it I bought it and it was just under $14 for the yellow delay lens. I couldn't stand looking at the empty push button any longer. I might just alcohol away the lettering on it. I just hate the fact that it says delay on it.
That's 2 Black Widow 250's now with the wrong ssb lens.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
F__k it I bought it and it was just under $14 for the yellow delay lens. I couldn't stand looking at the empty push button any longer. I might just alcohol away the lettering on it. I just hate the fact that it says delay on it.
That's 2 Black Widow 250's now with the wrong ssb lens.
It's just going to get worse, last I talked to John at Texas Star it did not sound good.
They are fragmented and have people building different parts and someone else assembling boards.
It's a crap shoot that they will survive .

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.